Beauty Emporium Covid-19 Notice
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how the world conducts business and so have we. However, amid uncertainty, the Beauty Emporium strives to make our BElievers feel and look BEautiful. With this attitude, we empower you to slay with elegance and confidence! As of 1 July, we are officially up and running to deliver BEauty products and supplies. Yes, no more bad hair days! We feel you!
Here are the actions we are taking as we follow the recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Regularly educate the BE staff about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace sanitary.
- Our employees are encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- We have sanitising stations at every entrance and exit.
- We are reminding personnel about taking regular hygiene practices.
- We frequently sanitise our delivery equipment with a hand sanitiser of over 60 percent alcohol.
- Encourage our staff workers to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
- A majority of our staff members are working remotely.
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- We encourage a social distance approach of at least 1 metre between our driver and our customer. As soon as your package arrives, you may select that the driver put the package on the floor which you can collect yourself.
- Shop now and BEyoutifl!